- Open PlayStation Network from the menu.
- Select Sign Up.
- Choose Create a New Account (New Users).
- Select Continue on the screen that has an overview of what's needed for setup.
- Enter in your country/region of residence, language, and date of birth, and then press Continue.
Accordingly, what is an online ID for PSN?
What is the sign in ID for PlayStation Network?
How do you change your ID on ps4?
- Select your local user account and press up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network] > [Account Information] > [Sign-in ID] and press (X button).
- Enter your password.
- Enter your new Sign-In ID (Email Address) and select 'Confirm'.