How do I make a fraction on my Android phone?
To type a real fraction, display the symbols and numbers layout, tap and hold the number key for the first part of the fraction, and then tap the fraction on the pop-up menu that appears. For example, tap and hold the 1 key to type 1/3, or tap and hold the 5 key to type 5/8. Type quickly with Gesture Typing.
Change icons with an app. If you'd rather not use a whole new launcher just to change your icons, you can try Icon Changer Free from the Play Store instead. Open the app and tap the screen. Choose the app, shortcut or bookmark whose icon you wish to change.
- To create a desktop icon or shortcut, do the following:
- Browse to the file on your hard disk for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Right-click the file for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Select Create Shortcut from the menu.
- Drag the shortcut to the desktop or any other folder.
- Rename the shortcut.
- 3 Simple Steps to Create a Shortcut to a Website
- 1) Resize your Web browser so you can see the browser and your desktop in the same screen.
- 2) Left click the icon located to the left side of the address bar.
- 3) Continue to hold down the mouse button and drag the icon to your desktop.
- Add a shortcut to get directions
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to the widget section.
- Find the "Google Directions" widget .
- Touch and hold the widget and drop it on your Home screen.
- At the top, choose a type of transport, like walking or driving.
- Enter a destination and shortcut name.
Go to Build in Android Studio and one of the last three options is Build APK, select that. It will then create that folder and you will find your APK file there. When Gradle builds your project, it puts all APKs in build/apk directory.
- JAR and ZIP. Application Package Kit (APK) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile apps and middleware. APK files are analogous to other software packages such as APPX in Microsoft Windows or Deb packages in Debian-based operating systems like Ubuntu.
- Export Unsigned apk means you will get the unsigned apk that is not signed by any keystore. A keystore is a binary file that contains a set of private keys. The app will need to be signed with a keystore to be used or installed using the Google Play App Store.
- A Java KeyStore (JKS) is a repository of security certificates – either authorization certificates or public key certificates – plus corresponding private keys, used for instance in SSL encryption. In IBM WebSphere Application Server and Oracle WebLogic Server, a file with extension jks serves as keystore.
Updated: 4th December 2019