- Make sure no one else is logged into Facebook on your computer. To log someone else out, click at the top right of your Facebook homepage and select Log Out.
- Go to the top of www.facebook.com and enter one of the following:
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
In this regard, how do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
- Tap More.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Help and Support.
- Tap Report a Problem > Something Isn't Working.
- Select the Facebook product you're having a problem with, then describe your problem.
- Add a screenshot from your camera roll by tapping .
- Tap Send.
How do you recover a Facebook account?
- Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your account?
- Fill out the form to identify your account.
- Select I forgot my account on the next page if prompted.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account.
How do I activate my old Facebook account?