Similarly one may ask, how do I get to my router settings?
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Address bar and enter the IP Address of your router then press Enter. For example, 192.168.15.1 is the default IP of most VOIP routers.
- A new window prompts for a User name and Password.
How do I find my spectrum WiFi password?
- Sign in to Spectrum.net.
- Select the Menu icon from the top left hand corner of the page and choose Manage Account. Then select Internet.
- Locate your router and select View Device Info.
- You'll see the network name for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, as well as the password for each: