- Open your device's Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
Beside this, which Mac operating system do I have?
How do I find out what version of Windows 10 I have?
- Win + R. Open up the run command with the Win + R key combo.
- Launch winver. Simply type in winver into the run command text box and hit OK. That is it. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.
Is my Windows 10 32 or 64?
- Click Start and right-click My Computer.
- Select Properties.
- From the General tab, look at the Windows XP version name listed under System. If the version name contains the text "x64 Edition", your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows XP.