How do I join my friend's Minecraft realm?
Click on Minecraft Realms.
- Click the invitation open, highlight the server name, and then press Accept.
- The Realm will appear on your list after clicking Accept, and you can start playing it with your friends.
- Choosing Reject will remove your name from the whitelist.
You play on an online server by locating and connecting to the IP address of a multiplayer server. A multiplayer server allows two or more players to play Minecraft together. Note that to access a server you need to run the same version of Minecraft as the server.
- If it is Optifine you're using of course. If it's actually mods you'll just crash. EDIT : After more research I found that mods are not allowed at all in Realms. And Minecraft did try to add Optifine, but judging by this tweet, Optifine did not want to be part of Minecraft.
- If you already play Minecraft on one of the devices listed above, you can now play with Xbox One players online, and sync your worlds from these consoles to your other devices. Note There are no updates or changes to the Xbox 360, PC/Java, Mac or PlayStation/PS Vita or Nintendo Wii U/Switch/3DS versions of Minecraft.
- Minecraft Realms is an official subscription-based server hosting service that allows players to create and manage their own private Minecraft servers. Realms are not intended for large public servers, but for groups of friends or as a family server.
Updated: 2nd October 2019