- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported.
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to.
- Click Import.
Similarly one may ask, how do I copy an event in Google Calendar?
- Click an event that should be moved or copied, and choose Edit event.
- From the More Actions drop-down menu, choose Duplicate Event or Copy to.
How do I sync my Google calendar with another Google Calendar?
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to a calendar, then select Share this calendar.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
Can I combine Google calendars?