To Google something you need to go to follow these steps:
- Visit Google.com in your browser or open the Google app on your Android or iPhone.
- Locate the Google search box on the page.
- Type a query in the search box with the best terms that you might find on a webpage.
Likewise, how do you use Google search?
Step 3: Enter Your Search Terms. Actually searching Google is pretty easy. Just type what you're interested in finding into the search box on the Google web site or into your toolbar! If you're using a toolbar, as you type, you may see words begin to appear below the toolbar's search box.
How do you use Google Advanced Search?
Do an Advanced Search
- Go to the Advanced Search page. Advanced Search for websites. Advanced Search for images.
- In the "Find pages with" section, enter your search terms.
- In the "Then narrow your results by" section, choose the filters you want to use. You can use one or more filters.
- Click Advanced Search.