How do I go to my Gmail inbox?
Navigate to gmail.com using any Web browser. Enter your Google username and password in the the Username and Password fields and click "Sign In" to log in to your Google account. The default view is the Inbox folder. Click the "Inbox" link in the left pane if you don't see your inbox, to go to your Inbox folder.
Use Gmail to access your Google Account
- Go to the sign in page of the product (for Google Accounts it is myaccount.google.com).
- Enter your Gmail username (everything that appears before '@gmail.com').
- Enter your password.
- I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
- To find out what your email address is in iOS Mail:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to the Mail category.
- Tap Accounts.
- Now select the desired email account.
- Find the email address listed on the page that opens. Tip: You will find it under your Name, Account, or Email.
- Which apps sync
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Users & accounts. If you have more than one account on your device, tap the one you want.
- Tap Account sync.
- See a list of your Google apps and when they last synced.
Method 4 Other E-mail Clients
- Log in to your Gmail account in a web browser.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of your inbox, then select “Settings”.
- Click the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Select “Enable IMAP”.
- Click the “Configuration Instructions” link.
- Navigate to the mail client's account settings page.
- To create an account:
- Go to Gmail.
- Click Create account.
- The signup form will appear.
- Here, you'll have an opportunity to set up recovery options.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
- To link two or more Gmail accounts:
- Open Gmail with the first username.
- Click your picture, name, or email address in the top right corner of Gmail.
- Click the Add account button.
- Type the Gmail address you want to add for multiple sign-in in the field provided.
- Type that account's password in the password field.
- Click on All Mail on the left. When you see the message, open it, and choose the Move to Inbox option to "un-archive" it. Alternatively, you can use the search feature to locate the message (the search box should be towards the top of the Gmail page).
Updated: 26th November 2019