How do I get to my ATT email?
Access your email on att.net
- Go to att.net.
- In the upper-right side of the screen, select Sign in.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Sign In. To stay signed in, select Keep me signed in.
- To open your Inbox, select the Mail icon.
Create Your AT&T E-mail Account
- Log into att.com using the user name and password provided when you opened your AT&T internet account.
- Select "Internet" from the MyAT&T tab.
- Scroll down to E-mail Accounts.
- Click on "Add a Sub-Account."
- Create secondary address for Yahoo by following the steps below:
- Log into your Yahoo account.
- Select Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click your Yahoo email address.
- Under Extra email address, click Create address.
- Enter the name you want and click Check Availability.
- Click Choose, complete the associated prompts.
- Let Yahoo Mail do it for you automatically.
- In Yahoo Mail, mouse over the Settings menu icon. | select Settings.
- Click Writing email.
- Select Automatically add new recipients to Contacts. - You can deselect this option if you change your mind.
- Click Save.
- Here's how to export your Yahoo! Contacts from New Yahoo Mail:
- Launch Yahoo email and sign in.
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Click the Actions dropdown box.
- Choose Export.
- Click Export Now next to "Yahoo! CSV" which is the type of program to which you want to export your contacts.
Here are instructions for setting up Gmail to collect mail from your mailbox at bellsouth.net (change).
- Click on the cogwheel icon at the top-right corner of the page, and select "Settings" in the menu that opens.
- Click on the "Accounts and Import" tab, and then on the "Add an email account" link as shown below:
- Create your ID
- Go to the myAT&T sign-in page and select Create one now.
- Enter your AT&T phone number or account number and your billing ZIP Code.
- If there's already an AT&T Access ID for the account, choose from the options provided to gain access.
- Provide the requested info to verify your identity.
- Open your Gmail Inbox – > Settings – > Accounts and click “add another email address you own” under “send mail as.” Type your new email alias here, verify the code and you'll now have an option to decide which of your email addresses should show up in the “From” field.
- Email spoofing is the forgery of an email header so that the message appears to have originated from someone or somewhere other than the actual source. Email spoofing is a tactic used in phishing and spam campaigns because people are more likely to open an email when they think it has been sent by a legitimate source.
POP3 SMTP Mail News Servers for AT&T ATT Internet Service Provider
- AT&T ATT POP3 incoming mail server: inbound.att.net (port 995)
- AT&T ATT POP3 SMTP outgoing mail server: outbound.att.net (port 465,requires authentication)
- AT&T ATT IMAP incoming mail server: imap.mail.att.net (port 993, secure connection)
- Incoming Mail Server (POP3): Host Name: mail.bellsouth.net. User Name: your_username. Password: Enter your e-mail password.
- AT&T Internet Services (previously SBC Internet Services) is a trade name for several affiliated companies. AT&T Internet Services provides the att.net consumer web portal and information service.
- After the merger between SBC Communications and AT&T, the company's existing users gained the ability to check their Sbcglobal.net email account with Yahoo! Mail. Therefore, after the merger, Sbcglobal.net refers to SBC Yahoo! DSL Internet service.
Updated: 6th October 2018