Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Clock & Weather.
How do I get the date and time on my home screen?
Add a clock
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You'll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
How do I get to my home screen?
Here's how to reset to the default.
- Open the Settings app.
- Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use)
- Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab.
- Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen.
- Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A)
How do I get to my widgets?
On these phones, and most other Android devices, you'll start out by long-pressing a blank, available space on your home screen — not on an icon or the app launcher. Just hold your finger down on the screen. 2. Touch the Widgets option from the menu that pops up.
How do I put Accuweather on my home screen?
- Tap and hold an empty spot on the home screen. .
- Let's tap on the "Widgets" icon in the center. .
- Let's tap AccuWeather one time. .
- Tap and hold one of the layouts. .
- Then, drag the widget highlighted in a lighter blue to where we would like to set the widget. .
- Release the widget. .
- Let's tap anywhere on the screen. .
How do you change the time?
Change which time shows
- Open your device's Clock app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Under "Clock," pick your home time zone or change the date and time. To see or hide a clock for your home time zone when you're in a different time zone, tap Automatic home clock.
Where is the clock on my Iphone?
As with most things on your iPhone, setting the alarm clock is simple.
- Tap Clock on the Home screen to display the Clock application.
- Tap the Alarm icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the + sign at the upper-right corner of the screen.
How do I display the date on my Iphone?
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Tap the 24-Hour Time switch to turn on or off .
- Tap the Set Automatically switch to turn on or off.
- If "Set Automatically" is turned off, tap Time Zone.
- Enter then tap the city, state or country.
- Tap the Date & Time field then set the date and time.
How do you add a widget?
Add or remove widgets in the Today View
- Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
- To add a widget, tap . To remove a widget, tap . To reorder your widgets, touch and hold next to the apps and drag them in the order that you want.
- To finish, tap Done.
How do I add weather to my notification center?
Get Default Weather App in Notification Center
- Settings > Privacy. Open up Settings on your iPhone or iPad and then tap on Privacy.
- Tap on Location Services. Next tap on Location Services.
- Tap on Weather. Now you will be presented with a list of apps that track or do not track your location.
- Select Always.
How do I restore the weather app on my iphone?
Restore a built-in app that you removed
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
Where do I find widgets on Galaxy a5?
Adding, Organizing and Removing Widgets
- Tap and hold on a blank area of the home screen.
- Tap Widgets.
- Swipe left to scroll through the available widgets.
- Tap the folder the widget you want to use is in.
- Tap and hold on the widget.
- Drag it onto the home screen and then lift your finger.
- To move the widget to a new screen, tap and hold on it.
How do you install a widget on Android?
How to: Install Widgets on Android devices
- Step 1: Press and hold your finger on your Home screen After holding for a couple of seconds, a menu will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Select the “Widgets” option on that menu.
- Step 3: Scroll to the right until you reach the widget you want to install.
How do I get the weather widget back on my Galaxy s6?
They aren't the same as shortcuts as they generally display info and take up more space than a single icon.
- Touch and hold an empty area on a Home screen.
- Tap Widgets (located at the bottom).
- Touch and hold a widget and drag to the preferred Home screen.
- If applicable, select additional options to activate widget.
How do I put the weather on my Iphone?
How to add locations to Weather for iPhone
- Launch the Weather app from the Home screen of your iPhone.
- Tap the List button at the bottom right (or pinch to compress down to the list view).
- Tap the + button at the bottom right.
- Type in the name of the city, zip or postal code, or airport code.
How do I get rid of Cupertino on my weather app?
To change the location:
- Open the Weather app on your iPhone.
- Tap the bulleted list icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Swipe left on Cupertino to remove it.
- Click the Plus sign to add your preferred location.
How do I get local weather on my Iphone?
To turn off the automatic location finder, go to Settings > Privacy. Tap Location Services and scroll down until you find Weather. Select Never under Allow Location Access. Return to the Weather app; the automatic location will be gone and your default location will be set!
How do you get the weather back on your Iphone?
Try using the “Spotlight” search box (go to the home screen on your iPhone or iPad, then tap, hold and pull down on the screen), or press and hold the home key to launch Siri (just say “Launch Weather app”). Once the Weather app launches, it should kick back into gear and display the local weather.
How do I change the default weather app on my iphone?
Make sure you have the location(s) you want set up in the Weather app on your iPhone. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap the Current Location to use that as your default, otherwise choose a default location from the locations on the list. (You can change the list in the Weather app on your iPhone.)
How do I get my Iphone to change time zones?
How to change time zones on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Tap Time Zone.
- Enter the name of the city of the time zone you desire.
- Tap the city from the list below that you want.
How do I change the world clock on my Iphone?
How to re-order the cities in the World Clock on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Clock app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the World Clock tab.
- Tap on the Edit button.
- Tap and hold the Reorder button on the city you want to move.
- Drag your finger up or down to your desired spot in the list.
- Let go of the screen.