How do I get the Netflix app on my laptop?
Windows 8 app
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- Return to the Start menu.
You can download select TV shows and movies on the Netflix app to watch offline later. This feature is available on the Netflix app for Apple iOS or Android mobile devices and computers and tablets running Windows 10. Downloads are not currently supported on other devices, or on computer browsers.
- While Netflix has made it easy to download movies and TV shows to your iPad or iPhone, the same cannot be said for offline Netflix movies on Mac. But on your iPad or iPhone, you can download and watch all the Netflix movies and shows that can fit on your device.
- Deleting Downloaded Netflix Videos
- From Netflix, tap on the menu button (the series of stacked lines in the upper left corner)
- Choose “My Downloads”
- Tap on the Edit button and then tap the X button on a video you wish to delete from offline viewing downloads in Netflix.
- Repeat with other videos and shows if desired.
- Download videos to your Android device, iPhone, or iPad
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi or your mobile network.
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app .
- Tap Library.
- Next to the movie or TV episode you'd like to download, touch the download icon .
Netflix streaming software allows you to instantly watch content from Netflix through any internet-connected device that offers the Netflix app, including smart TVs, game consoles, streaming media players, smartphones, and tablets. You can also stream Netflix directly from your computer or laptop.
- And, for the first time in two years, Netflix is raising prices again. The standard plan will go from $9.99 to $10.99 per month and the premium plan will jump from $11.99 to $13.99 per month. The good news is that the basic plan will remain at $7.99, which only offers standard definition video on one screen.
- The price change will see the second tier package of two screen viewing and HD increase from £7.49 per month to £7.99. The premium £8.99 service, which includes ultra HD and the ability to watch on four screens at the same time, will rise to £9.99. The basic £5.99 per month plan will remain the same.
- Netflix is the world's leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime. Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
Updated: 2nd October 2019