How do I get rid of Google photo?
Depending on what skin your device has, the various boxes may be in a different place, but the gist is the same:
- Find your Google account sync settings.
- Disable "Google Photos" and "Picasa Web Albums" if present.
- Find "Gallery" in your app manager.
- Tap "Clear Data."
- Relaunch the Gallery.
To delete the album, go to picasaweb.google.com and sign in. Then go to the scrapbook album, open it, and hit actions. Then press delete and the next time your gallery syncs with Google the album will be gone.
- Open up Google+
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Within the Profile tab, click on Photos.
- Click on Profile Photos.
- Click on the photo(s) that you don't want.
- An album version of the photo will open up.
- Click the "Options" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Delete photo"
- Disabling Google Now. From Google Now, scroll down and tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then choose Settings to get at the app's key options. Toggle the switch at the top of the screen to turn off everything in Google Now in one fell swoop then confirm your choice on the subsequent dialog box.
- To delete a location group/business account, you must be an owner of the account and must first delete or transfer all locations within the account.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- On the location group/business account you'd like to delete, click the three dot menu icon , then click Delete.
- Click OK to continue.
Updated: 16th October 2018