From Easy Mode
- From the home screen, swipe left.
- Tap Easy settings.
- Tap Easy Mode.
- Tap Standard mode.
- Tap Done.
What is TouchWiz home on Android?
TouchWiz (or Samsung TouchWiz) is the user interface created, designed and developed by Samsung Electronics with partners, featuring a full touch user interface. TouchWiz is available only on Samsung devices. The Android version of TouchWiz also comes with the Samsung-made app store Galaxy Apps.
To enable Easy Mode on the Galaxy S5, simply head into your settings menu and scroll down to the "Personalization" section, then tap Easy Mode. You'll then have the option of toggling between Easy and Standard Mode, and choosing which apps will be placed on the launcher when you enable Easy Mode.
How to enable Easy Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap Easy Mode.
- Tap Easy Mode to enable it.
- Tap Done.
Turn on Galaxy S6 Easy Mode and then choose which apps to use if you want to change any. Scroll down until you see Easy Mode in the settings. Tap on Easy Mode. On this next screen tap on Easy mode at the top and then scroll down to the bottom to choose the default apps.
Set Default Home Screen Panel - Samsung Galaxy J7 V / Galaxy J7. The default Home panel appears when the Home button (located at the bottom) is pressed. From a Home screen, touch and hold a blank area. Tap the Home panel icon (located at the top).
To enable Easy Mode on the Galaxy Note 4, simply head into Settings and scroll down to the "Personalization" section, then tap Easy Mode. You'll then have the option of toggling between Easy and Standard Mode, and choosing which apps will be placed on the launcher when you enable Easy Mode.
Changing to Standard mode alters the lock screen, home screen, menu screen and font size to a more advanced version.
- From the Home screen, swipe left then tap Easy Settings.
- Tap More Settings (located at the bottom).
- From the DEVICE section, tap Easy Mode.
- Tap the Easy mode switch (located at the top) to turn off .
The default panel appears when the Home button is pressed.
- From a Home screen, touch and hold a blank area.
- Swipe to the preferred panel.
- Tap the Home icon located at the top of the panel.
Reset the Home screen Layout
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap Applications.
- Tap Application manager.
- Scroll across to the All tab.
- Scroll down, then tap TouchWiz Home.
- Tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK/CLEAR.
Here's how to reset to the default.
- Open the Settings app.
- Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use)
- Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab.
- Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen.
- Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A)
When you're ready to reset the arrangement of icons on the Home Screen of iOS, this is what you'll want to do:
- Open Settings app and tap “General”
- Choose the “Reset” option and look for “Reset Home Screen Layout”, tap that to start the icon reset.
- Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the General tab, type the URL of the web page you want to set.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
Here's how to change the icon once you have added a shortcut:
- On your home screen, long press the icon you want to edit.
- In the menu, tab 'Edit'. You will see a dialog box with the current icon, a button to choose a different app and an input field for the icon label.
- Tap the icon in the dialog box.
- Here you can:
From here you can move the widgets around by simply long pressing on any of them and then dragging them, like they are an icon. Widgets can be removed from your home screen by long pressing the widget and dragging it to the top, or bottom (depending on your launcher) until it turns red, and then letting go of it.
If you remove an app from the home screen, the app is still installed on your device, and you can open the app from .
- Touch and hold an app, a widget, or a shortcut.
- Drag the app, widget, or shortcut toward the top of the screen. To uninstall an app, drag the app toward Uninstall.
If you want to delete an application from the phone (and so from the menu screen) then go to Settings -> Apps and find the app you want to get rid of, click on it and there should be an Uninstall option, click this and the app and icon will be removed from the menu.
In the latter case, you won't be able to uninstall an app without revoking its administrator access first. To disable an application's administrator access, go to your Settings menu, find "Security" and open "Device Administrators". See if the app in question is marked with a tick. If so, disable it.
Go back to Settings>iTunes & App Store>Sign in and then try to update again. Tap one waiting icon only if necessary to start the download stream. You can also try deleting the waiting icons - tap and hold down on an icon until it wiggles - the tap the X on the icon to delete it. Then try to download again.
Click on start , click on run, type regedit, and when it opens click on HKey local machine, Software, Microsoft, Windows, Current Version, click on the plus sign for uninstall and it opens all the programs installed on your computer , scroll and see if the program you want to get rid of is on the list?if it is right
If you still can not uninstall the program, you may manually remove entries from your Add/Remove programs list by following these steps:
- Click Start, then click on Run and type regedit in the Open field.
- Navigate to the Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall.
Step 1 Click Start, and navigate to the Control Panel. Step 2 Double-click the Programs and Features button if you're using the Classic View, or click the Uninstall a program text under the Programs heading if you're using the new Control Panel. Step 3 Select the program to remove.