- Step 1: Choose the Recovery Mode. Open iMyFone D-Back on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Step 2: Choose the File Type. Choose note in the file type list and click on "Next" button.
- Step 3: Preview and Recover Deleted Notes.
Also know, how do I get to my recently deleted notes?
- Open the Notes app if you haven't done so already, then tap on the back arrow button in the upper left corner (it looks like “<") to view the notes folders.
- Choose the “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Tap on the “Edit” button in the Recently Deleted section.
How do you recover deleted notes on iPhone 7?
How do I retrieve my notes from iCloud?