- On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.”
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
How do I transfer my Facebook account?
How do I connect my iPhone to Facebook?
- Tap the Settings app on the device.
- Scroll and tap the "Facebook" button, which can be found just a little bit below the button labeled Twitter.
- Tap and enter your Facebook account credentials (username and password) into the login screen's appropriate boxes.