The most intuitive way to select a region is by using wand. To get the wand, use //wand (it is, by default, a wooden axe). Left clicking a block with the wand marks that block as the first corner of the cuboid you wish to select. A right-click chooses the second corner.
Herein, where is the mod folder in Minecraft?
Finding the Minecraft mods folder. Before you can install a mod, you need to find your minecraft folder. On Windows: do Start / Run / %appdata%, or type %appdata% into the location field of the Windows Explorer; then open Minecraft.
How do you install Mcedit?
Part 1 Installing MCEdit
- Click on “Download MCEdit.”
- Select the version of MCEdit you want downloaded to your computer, then save the installation file to your desktop.
- Navigate to your desktop, then double-click on the MCEdit installation file.
- Select the option to “Extract” the MCEdit folder.
If you're playing on single player: Yes, cheats must be enabled for the world to use WorldEdit, but you can change this in the configuration. If you're running a server: Only opped users can use WorldEdit, though this can be changed too.
Minecraft Forge is a modding API (Application Programming Interface), which makes it easier to create mods, and also make sure mods are compatible with each other. The method that you are trying to use, by deleting META-INF and placing the files is not the way to install mods anymore.
If you want to use OptiFine along with Minecraft Forge, then you have to install the Forge first before you install OptiFine. Here, the OptiFine must be set as the last mod that you will install. You can download Forge and install it from files.minecraftforge.net.
Optifine is an optional content pack, called a "mod". There are different ways to install these, so look them up on the optifine. forum post. What it does is it boosts your framerate, and adds features like zooming in on places, and also super-longer render distances (How far you can see).
Part 2 Optimizing Your Computer
- Close any unnecessary programs.
- Plug your laptop into a power source (if using a laptop).
- Update your Minecraft launcher to the latest version.
- Install the latest drivers for your graphics card (Windows).
- Install the OptiFine mod.
- Consider upgrading your computer.
Method 2 Without Forge
- Download the latest OptiFine release for your version of Minecraft.
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file.
- Click the "Install" button.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Select "OptiFine" from the Profile menu and click "Play."
- Change OptiFine's settings.
If you have a jar file called Example.jar, follow these rules:
- Open a notepad.exe.
- Write : java -jar Example.jar.
- Save it with the extension .bat.
- Copy it to the directory which has the .jar file.
- Double click it to run your .jar file.
Method 1 Using Launcher Version 2.0.X
- Check your computer's available RAM.
- Open the Minecraft launcher.
- Click the Launch options tab.
- Make sure the Advanced settings switch is on.
- Click the profile you want to change.
- Turn on the JVM arguments switch.
- Edit the amount of RAM that Minecraft can use.
- Click SAVE.
Find how much RAM is installed and available in Windows Vista and 7
- From the Desktop or Start Menu, right-click on Computer and select Properties.
- In the System Properties window, the system will list "Installed memory (RAM)" with the total amount detected.
ATLauncher - Help - How to allocate more ram. If you want more performance out of Minecraft, you can add in a bunch of Extra Arguments into the ATLauncher Settings tab. To get the best performance possible, add the below command into the Extra Arguments box in the Setting->Java tab and click the Save button.
Check the upper-right side of the Task Manager window to see the type of RAM installed on your computer. Different types of RAM include DDR SDRAM, DDR2 SDRAM and DDR3 SDRAM. However, the Windows 8 Task Manager omits the "SDRAM" part, and simply displays RAM type as "DDR," "DDR2" or "DDR3."
- Click Start, type mdsched.exe in the Search box, and then press Enter.
- Choose whether to restart the computer and run the tool immediately or schedule the tool to run at the next restart.
- Windows Memory Diagnostics runs automatically after the computer restarts and performs a standard memory test automatically.
View free memory
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- View to used and available memory, plus a graph of what is using the memory.
- Scroll down to see how much memory each app is using.
BSoDs can be caused by poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as faulty memory, power supply issues, overheating of components, or hardware running beyond its specification limits. In the Windows 9x era, incompatible DLLs or bugs in the operating system kernel could also cause BSoDs.
Run Startup Repair using preinstalled recovery options
- Remove all CDs, DVDs, and other media from your computer, and then restart it using the computer's power button.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Repair your computer, and then press Enter.
zyrrahXD asked the Windows forum if a Blue Screen of Death can severely damage a PC. I doubt it. In fact, the whole point of a BSoD is to protect your hardware. When Windows senses that something could cause real harm, it stops everything, resulting in the infamous Blue Screen of Death.
If you have Startup Repair preinstalled on the system:
- Remove any CDs, DVDs or USBs from the system.
- Restart your computer.
- Press and hold F8 as your computer boots, but before the Windows 7 logo appears.
- At the Advanced Boot Options screen, select Repair your computer using the arrow keys and hit Enter.
The Black Screen of Death is an error screen displayed by some operating systems after encountering a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down.
Press Windows + R to open the Run window, type %AppData% and press Enter. Double click on Roaming and then on .minecraft. There you'll see the mods folder. Copy the files you've downloaded in the mods folder.