Just pause the video where you want to take the picture and quickly press the home and sleep buttons simultaneously. The screen will turn white and the shutter release sound will be heard (If you hold the buttons too long the iPhone will go into sleep mode). The image will appear in your camera roll.
In this manner, can you take a photo from a video?
You can turn a frame of video on your iPhone into a still photo by taking a screenshot. Just pause the video where you want to take the picture and quickly press the home and sleep buttons simultaneously. The image will appear in your camera roll.
How do you get a photo from a video on Android?
If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you can capture a picture from a video directly:
- Play the video in your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Hit the pause.
- Set the play position to the picture that you want.
- Tap on the tiny icon with a camera at the top.
- Now you have the image captured from the video.
How do you take a screenshot from a video?
1. Standard Way (Using Keyboard) If you run Windows Vista or 7, then the standard way to take a WMP screenshot is to play your video in full screen, pause the playback when it comes to the desired scene, and then press the “PrtScr” button. After that, open the “Paint” application and press “Ctrl+V” to paste the image.