In this way, how do you remove tea stain from carpet?
- Take a wet cloth and try and absorb any tea that remains from the spill.
- Pour a generous amount of salt directly onto the stain, and follow with a bit of club soda.
- Rinse with cold water and repeat steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
How do I get a tea stain out of the carpet?
- Start by dabbing with water to see if the stain clears up a little.
- Then, mix 1 tablespoon of liquid dish-washing detergent, 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar and 2 cups of warm water.
- Rinse cleaning solution from stain by dabbing with a sponge wet with cold water.
- Blot dry with a microfiber cloth.
What will take out tea stains?