- Select the row below the row(s) you want to freeze. In our example, we want to freeze rows 1 and 2, so we'll select row 3.
- On the View tab, select the Freeze Panes command, then choose Freeze Panes from the drop-down menu.
- The rows will be frozen in place, as indicated by the gray line.
In this way, how do you freeze multiple columns in Excel?
How do I freeze columns in Excel?
- Select the row right below the row or rows you want to freeze. If you want to freeze columns, select the cell immediately to the right of the column you want to freeze.
- Go to the View tab.
- Select the Freeze Panes command and choose "Freeze Panes."
How do I freeze column A and B in Excel?
- Open your Excel spreadsheet.
- Click the View tab on the ribbon.
- Double-click the Freeze Panes button.
- Click the option Freeze Top Row.
- Scroll down your sheet to make sure the first row stays locked at the top.