How do I forward my Spectrum phone?
To manage this feature using your handset:
- Enter *72 and wait for the dial tone.
- Enter the phone number you want to forward calls to, followed by the # key.
- You'll hear a confirmation tone when activated.
- To deactivate this feature, enter *73 and wait for a dial tone to confirm your changes.
Unless you have a problem with 3G or Wi-Fi, in which case you're on your own, Sunshine. The service will be available to owners of premium Optimus smart phones, including the LG Optimus 2X, Optimus Black and Optimus 3D. A Remote Call app is installed on the phone, so LG wonks users can diagnose the phone's problem.
- LG Smart World is an application included on your phone that gives you access to LG's library of apps and games, plus themes, ringtones, wallpapers, and other customization features. LG Smart World is available exclusively for LG devices.
- SIMPLINK allows you to control various multimedia devices so you can enjoy multimedia simply by using the TV remote control through the SIMPLINK menu. Connect the SIMPLINK HDMI Output port to the TV HDMI Input port with an HDMI cable. The device is automatically connected to the TV.
- CEC Professional Preparation Standards define the specialized expertise special educators must master for the safe and effective practice of special education at the initial and advanced levels. These standards are used to inform preparation programs, accreditation organizations, and credentialing agencies.
To activate Selective Call Forwarding:
- Lift the receiver and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *63.
- A menu of options will guide you in managing this feature. The prompts will enable you to activate and deactivate the feature, as well as add and delete the numbers on your list.
- Follow these instructions to turn ON Call Forwarding using the keypad -
- Dial **21*, followed by the 10-digit number you wish to forward the calls to, then dial#. ( e.g., **21*123-555-6789#
- Push the Call, Send, Talk, or Receiver icon.
- Your wireless phone displays a confirmation message when Call Forwarding activates.
- Call Forwarding allows you to forward all of your incoming calls to another phone number. Call Forwarding is included in the price of your Phone service. To use Call Forwarding, on the phone that calls are to be forwarded from, press *72 and listen for 3 short beeps and then a dial tone.
- Call forwarding has been set up.
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Phone.
- Touch Menu.
- Touch Call settings.
- Scroll to and touch Call forwarding.
- Touch the required option (e.g. Voice call).
- Touch the required option (e.g. Forward when unanswered).
- Enter the phone number.
To enable or disable HD Voice on your Android phone:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Advanced Calling under WIRELESS NETWORKS.
- Tap Advanced Calling again to turn it On or Off.
- When HD Voice is enabled, your phone will have access to the latest Advanced Calling features, which are made possible by Voice over LTE (VoLTE) technology from Verizon. You can enjoy calls that sound like you're having a conversation with someone in the same room instead of across the country.
- How to enable HD Voice and Video Calling on an AT&T Galaxy S7
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen, app drawer, or Notification Shade.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Mobile data.
- Tap Enhanced LTE Services to enable HD Voice.
- Tap Video Call.
- Tap the switch to turn on Video Calling.
- HD Voice on the smartphone must be turned on if you use a 4G Network Extender.
- From a Home screen, tap Phone . If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Phone.
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the 'Video Calls' section, tap the Video Calling switch to turn on or off .
- Tap OK.
Updated: 6th October 2019