Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you turn off Windows Explorer?
- Open a Command Prompt window.
- Hold down the Ctrl + Alt +Shift Keys and Click Start. | Shut Down. | Cancel while those three keys are depressed. This will end Windows Explorer.
- In the Command Prompt window type explorer and press Enter to restart Explorer.
How do you open the file from Windows Explorer?
- Open the Start menu. .
- Type file explorer into Start. You should see a folder icon appear at the top of the Start window.
- Click on. File Explorer.
- Consider different methods for opening File Explorer. A few different ways of opening File Explorer include the following: