- Open the network connections control panel and select your wireless network adapter.
- If status is Not Connected, select your wireless network's SSID and click Connect.
- While attempting to connect, status may change briefly to Authenticating or Acquiring Network Address, then Connected.
Likewise, how do I enable wireless on Windows 7?
- Open the Control Panel.
- From beneath the Network and Internet heading, choose View Network Status and Tasks.
- Choose the link on the left side of the window: Change Adapter Settings.
How do I enable wireless on my HP desktop?
- Click on Start. It's in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Change adapter settings.
- Right-click on Wireless Connection.
- Click on Enable.
How do you enable a network adapter?
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- In the left-hand column, click Change adapter settings.
- A new screen will open with a list of network connections. Right-click Local Area Connection or Wireless Connection and select Disable.