How do I fix my sound?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Start , enter Sound, and select Sound Control Panel from the list of results.
- On the Playback tab, right-click (or press and hold) the Default Device and select Properties.
- On the Enhancements tab, select the Disable all enhancements check box and try to play your audio device.
During a call, turn on the speaker. If you still cannot hear the other person then there is an issue with your phone carrier, not the iPhone. Also try turning the speaker mode on and off to try to start up the ear receiver. This may resolve the iPhone 6 can't hear caller problem that you are having.
- How to Set Speaker Mode to be the Default for iPhone Calls
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone and head to “General”, then go to “Accessibility”
- Look under the Interaction settings for “Call Audio Routing” and tap on it.
- How to Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Step 1: Press and hold the Lock/Wake button on the right side of your iPhone.
- Step 2: At the same time, press and hold down the Volume Down button on the left side while keeping the Lock/Wake button pressed.
- Apple has implemented a new option within Settings to enable or disable the microphone and headphone jack on an iPad or iPhone running on iOS 7 and up. To set the microphone to "on" follow the instructions below: Go to Settings. Select Privacy.
Updated: 2nd October 2019