- On the Taskbar, click the search icon and enter "cmd".
- Click Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt window, enter "ipconfig/all" then press the [Enter] key.
- Look for your router's local IP Address by checking the Default Gateway section.
- In the Command Prompt window, enter “ipconfig/all” then press [Enter].
Hereof, how do I access my modem settings?
- Open a web browser.
- Type http://home or http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar, then press Enter on your keyboard.
- When prompted, enter the Connection Hub username (the default is admin).
- Enter the Connection Hub password (the default is admin).
- Click OK.
Where can I find my IP address on my router?
How do I find the IP address of my Internet connection?
- Click the Start icon and select Settings.
- Click the Network & Internet icon.
- To view the IP address of a wired connection, select Ethernet on the left menu pane and select your network connection, your IP address will appear next to "IPv4 Address".