To check your Pay As You Go balance:
- Press Hotkey 2 on your mobile phone.
- Key *#10# then press the call button.
- Dial 4444 for free from your mobile.
To check your balance when you are in Hong Kong:
- On your Lycamobile, enter *131#, press send and your balance will be shown on your mobile screen or.
- Dial 131 and listen to your balance.
Method 1 Checking Bank Balances Using an ATM
- Get your ATM/debit card. Make sure you activate it and know your personal identification number (PIN) before going to the ATM.
- Insert your ATM card into an ATM.
- Type in your PIN on the machine.
- Select the option to view your balance.
- Opt to withdraw money from the ATM.
It is a 16 digit number, typically imprinted on the front of the card. Sometimes it is embossed and sometimes it is printed. For Visa, it would begin with the number 4, and the first 6 digits indicate the type of card and the issuing financial institution.
Note: Mobile number must be available in bank records then only you can register for SBI missed call service. To attach a mobile number with the account, contact your branch. 1. You can check the balance by sending miss call to 09223766666 or sending SMS 'BAL' to 09223766666.
Actually, it is now possible to check the value without redeeming.
- Go to Amazon and log into your account.
- Click here to go to the Redeem or check value of a gift card page.
- Enter the CAPTCHA and the gift card claim code.
- Click Check - not Apply to your balance.
You can send an SMS with the word "Balance" to 20202. Alternatively dial 4444 FREE from your mobile to hear your balance and to top-up. Alternatively key *#10# then press the call button and your calltime balance will be shown on your display.
To check your usage:
- Check your balance: Enter #BAL# (#225#) and send the call.
- Check your minutes: Enter #MIN# (#646#) and send the call.
- Check your text messages: Enter #MSG# (#674#) and send the call.
- Check your data usage: Enter #WEB# (#932#) and send the call.
Visa Gift cards can be used for purchases just like you use your other cards. Many Visa Gift cards are activated automatically upon purchase and may be used immediately. However, some cards must be activated before they can be used. Follow the activation instructions provided by the issuer with your card.
The card security code is located on the back of MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB credit or debit cards and is typically a separate group of three digits to the right of the signature strip.
The CVN code is a special 3-4 digit code used as a security measure for all Internet transactions. It is called CVV2 (Credit card Verification Value) for Visa cards and CVC2 (Credit card Verification Code) for MasterCard.
Walmart.com Help: Checking Your Walmart Gift Card Balance. With your 16-digit card number and PIN, you can check the balance of a Walmart Gift Card either online, in a Walmart store, or by calling 1-888-537-5503.
OmniCard is the corporate side of our GiftCards.com property. Like our consumer gift cards business, we offer Visa, MasterCard, and Discover reward cards for businesses of all sizes. The prepaid cards that we provide can be branded, reloadable, and customized to meet our clients needs.
Most online merchants won't allow you to split your payment this way. Online retail giant Amazon states on its website: “Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Amazon Gift Card, but payment can't be split among multiple cards.”
The CVV Number ("Card Verification Value") on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on VISA®, MasterCard® and Discover® branded credit and debit cards. On your American Express® branded credit or debit card it is a 4 digit numeric code. You should never enter your PIN number when asked to provide your CVV.
To check your Pay & Go balance, you have several options:
- Press Hotkey 2 on your mobile phone.
- Key *#10# then press the call button to see your calltime balance on your display.
- Dial 4444 for free from your mobile to hear your balance and to top-up.
The Target Visa Gift Cards and Visa Prepaid Cards may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. The Target Mastercard Gift Cards may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.