How do I find out how much memory my iPhone has?
Check the available memory - Apple iPhone 6
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Storage & iCloud Usage.
- The available memory is displayed. To see how much storage apps are using, tap Manage Storage.
- The memory usage is displayed.
Indeed, you have a 16Gb iPhone right there. If it was 32Gb then the capacity would show as 28.5Gb. You may have been confused because (perhaps) the currently selling iPhone 4 tops out at 8Gb, but if you got one when it was the most recent model (i.e. before the 4S) then it came in 8/16/32 capacities.
- Chinese report suggests Apple to sell iPhone 8 with 64 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB storage options. As Apple's September event draws closer, the iPhone 8 rumors continue to circulate.
- Apple ditches 32GB capacity for iPhone 6, offers storage sizes of 16, 64 & 128GB starting at $199. Apple's new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will offer users more storage than ever before, topping out at a whopping 128 gigabytes of space on high-end models of its two new handsets.
- Storage Space. Laptops that come with SSD usually have just 128GB or 256GB of storage, which is enough for all your programs and a decent amount of data. The lack of storage may be a small hassle, but the increase in speed is worth the trade-off. If you can possibly afford it, 256GB is a lot more manageable than 128GB.
Tap the "Settings" icon on iPhone's home screen to navigate to the device's settings menu. Tap "General" and then tap "About" to navigate to a screen that displays information about your iPhone 5. View the total storage size of your iPhone in the Capacity section of the screen.
- The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The devices are part of the iPhone series and were announced on September 9, 2014, and released on September 19, 2014.
- How to Find Out if an iPhone 4 Is 8GB or 16GB
- Turn on the iPhone and go to the Home screen.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Select the "General" section from the third options cluster.
- Tap the "About" option found at the top of the "General" settings menu.
- Scroll down the list and look for the "Capacity" section.
- Check the number to the right of "Capacity."
- Scroll down to Model; this is the model identifier number/SKU. To see the “A” number, tap on the Model number. It will change to a numeric ID starting with A. On the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, go to Settings > General > About to find your phone's SKU.
To check available storage on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Choose the General tab.
- Finally, choose the About tab and scroll until you see the Available option.
- The 'Other' category in iPhone and iPad's storage doesn't have to take up so much space. The "Other" category on your iPhone and iPad is basically where all of your caches, settings preferences, saved messages, voice memos, and… well, other data is stored.
- It just takes a few steps.
- Open File Explorer. You can use the keyboard shortcut, Windows key + E or tap the folder icon in the taskbar.
- Tap or click This PC from the left pane.
- You can see the amount of free space on your hard disk under the Windows (C:) drive.
- First, head to your iPhone's settings app. Tap on "Cellular," then scroll down to "Cellular Data Usage." You'll see your data usage (sending and receiving) over the cellular network for the current period, as well as call time in the section above it.
Updated: 26th November 2019