How do I find my order history on Amazon?
To create an Order History Report:
- Go to Order History Reports in Your Account.
- Select the report type from drop-down menu, then fill in the start date, end date, and report name.
- Click Request Report.
- When the report is complete, you'll receive an e-mail notification.
Open Your Digital Orders (https://www.amazon.com/digitalorders) from your computer's web browser.
- Find the accidental order you'd like to cancel.
- Select Cancel Items.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation from the drop-down menu, and then click Cancel This Purchase.
- Amazon holds all orders for 30 minutes, which gives buyers an opportunity to cancel orders. Buyer-canceled orders will appear in Manage Orders as canceled and will be grayed out. In some cases, our payment and order detail verification processes may potentially extend order processing times for as long as 21 days.
- It is established that the following elements together form a digital service: A service (i.e. not goods) Delivered via the internet, or an electronic network. Supply is essentially automated, or involves only minimal human intervention. It is impossible to ensure in the absence of information technology.
- Return Kindle Books
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- From the Your Content tab, select the Actions  button next to the title you want to return, and then select Return for Refund.
- In the pop-up window, select Return for Refund.
It removes them from your default order history view. Archived items will always show up when you search for them. You can also access archived orders by visiting Your Account and selecting View Archived Orders. To restore an archived order to your default order history view, select Unarchive Order.
- It removes them from your default order history view. Hidden items will always show up when you search for them. You can also access hidden orders by visiting Your Account and selecting View Hidden Orders. To restore a hidden order to your default order history view, select Unhide Order.
- Click the "Your Account" link on the top of any Amazon page. Click the "Manage Prime Membership," "Manage Mom Membership" or "Manage Student Membership" link in the "Settings" section.
- A: No. Amazon Prime is not required to use Fire TV Stick. You can access Netflix, Hulu Plus, and even your Amazon Instant Video purchases, all without having an Amazon Prime subscription.
Updated: 23rd September 2018