- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- On your profile page, click Edit public profile & URL on the right rail.
- Under the section Edit URL in the right rail, locate your public profile URL.
- Copy and paste this link to share it with others.
Also, how I can check my link balance?
- Look on your last receipt, if you have it.
- Go to the Illinois Link Card Website.
- Call the Illinois Link Help Line 1-800-678-LINK (5465) or 1-877-765-3459 (TTY)
- Get your balance at a store that accepts the Link card.
- Do a balance inquiry at an ATM (for cash account balance only).
Secondly, how do you find your FB URL?
Will SNAP benefits increase in 2020?
What is a mobile app URL?