Switch accounts in a Google Play app
- Open a Google Play app.
- Tap Menu . If you don't see the menu icon in the top left corner, tap back until you're on the app home screen.
- Look for the name and email address of the account you're using at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Down arrow .
- Tap the account you want to use.
What does the Google Play services app do?
Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play. This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play Developer account will cost you $25 (one time), Apple iTunes Developer account will cost you $99/year and Windows Developer account will cost you $19/year. These prices can vary as per their respective policies.
Get Android apps and digital content from the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app . Note: you can also go to play.google.com.
- Search or browse for content.
- Select an item.
- Tap Install (for free items) or the item's price.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction and get the content.
Here's how you can setup your Google Play account on your Android smartphone before you can access the Google Play Store for the first time:
- Turn on your Android phone.
- Press the Menu button to go to the Menu screen.
- Locate and tap the Play Store icon from the apps list.
- From Add a Google Account window, tap Existing.
To request a refund:
- Using a web browser, go into your Play Store account.
- Look for Order History and find the item you want to request a refund for.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Select Report A Problem.
- Select I'd Like To Request a Refund.
Here's how to set it up.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, the plus icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Or create a new account.
- Type in the name associated with the account.
- Tap Next.
- Enter the birthdate associated with the account.
Sign in. Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account. If you see a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click Sign in in the top right corner of the page.
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
- Open your file browser and navigate to wherever you downloaded the Google Play Store APK.
- Once you find the APK, click on it.
- On the next screen, read over any permission changes (there usually aren't any) and then click install.
Remove an account from your device
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Under "Personal," tap Accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove.
- Tap More Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the device, you'll need to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password for security.
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
If clearing the cache and data in your Google Play Store didn't work then you may need to go into your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go into your Settings and hit Application manager or Apps. From there, find the Google Play Services app (the puzzle piece).
Open your Chrome browser and from the top right Chrome menu button, select Settings. Alternatively, you can simply type chrome://settings in the address bar and hit Enter. Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings. Now scroll down to the Passwords and forms section and click on the Manage passwords link.
9 Hidden Google Games You Can Play When You Are Bored
- Android Neko (Android N)
- Solitaire (Google Search)
- Smarty Pins (Google Maps)
- Flight Simulator (Google Earth)
- T-Rex Run (Google Chrome Browser)
- Zerg Rush (Google Search)
- Pac-Man (Google Search)
- Snake (Google Search)
To access G Suite, you sign in to Gmail using a username from your domain, for example, [email protected], and not the gmail.com username you use to access Google Domains. You can retrieve your username and reset your password from your Google Domains account.
Namely, if you return an app within 15 minutes, you get a refund no questions asked. As Android Police discovered, however, you may still be able to get an unconditional refund after that window. The secret is tucked away on your Google Play orders page. Here you'll see a list of all the apps you've ever purchased.
On a computer
- On your web browser, visit play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions.
- Under the “Subscriptions” section, find the subscription you would like to cancel. Next to it, select Cancel subscription.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish canceling your subscription.
Change your gamer profile or privacy settings
- Open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap your profile image.
- Tap Edit . To change your profile image, tap your gamer image. To edit your Gamer ID, tap your current Gamer ID.
Yes, you can add the same account to multiple devices. You can even have more than one account on a single device. I personally use my Google account on my Verizon phone, 2 Wi-Fi tablets, 2 Wi-Fi phones, Google TV and several computers. All synced and works perfectly.
Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel -> Tap the app's details page.
Method 1 Adding an Android Device
- Tap the Settings app on the second device.
- Tap "Accounts."
- Tap "Add Account."
- Tap the "Google" option.
- Sign in with the same Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu (☰) button in the upper-left corner.
- Verify that your newly-added account is visible.