- 1) First, locate and press the "Settings" icon.
- 2) Then select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
- 3) Select the email account for which you want to update the password.
- 4) Then select the email account here.
- This is where you can update your email password.
Just so, how can I see my password in Gmail?
How can you show passwords on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Safari.
- Under the General section, tap Passwords.
- Use Touch ID to sign in, or enter your four-digit code if you don't use Touch ID.
- Scroll down and tap the website name that you want the password for.
- Press and hold the password tab to copy it.