Open “App Store” and choose “Updates” followed by going to the “Purchased” section at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the “Not On This iPad” tab at top (or “Not On This iPhone”) Find the accidentally deleted app in the list and tap the cloud arrow icon to redownload the app, enter Apple ID password when requested.
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon.
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
Open the Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet, and tap on the menu button (the three lines that show up in the upper left corner). When the menu is revealed, tap on "My apps & games." Next, tap on the "All" button, and that's it: you'll be able to check all your apps & games, both uninstalled, and installed.
For NOVA launcher users the steps to restore or get back missing app drawer icon/button are as follows:
- Tap and hold (long press) on an empty space on your home screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- From Nova Launcher widgets, long press “Nova Action”
- You will now be taken to the home screen.
- Select “App drawer”
Step 1: Access your Photos App and go into your albums. Step 2: Scroll to the bottom and tap on "Recently Deleted." Step 3: In that photo folder you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days. To recover you simply have to tap the photo you want and press "Recover."
- Tap the "Settings" icon on your home screen to open your iPhone's setting options.
- Touch "General" then tap to select "Restrictions."
- Enter your four-digit restrictions passcode.
- Move the slider beside "Installing Apps" until "ON" appears.
- Click the "Home" button to return to the home screen.
Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon, or launcher.
- Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer.
- Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app.
Restore your device from an iTunes backup
- Open iTunes on the Mac or PC that you used to back up your device.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes.
- Select Restore Backup in iTunes.
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
- Open your file browser and navigate to wherever you downloaded the Google Play Store APK.
- Once you find the APK, click on it.
- On the next screen, read over any permission changes (there usually aren't any) and then click install.
In most cases one of the following will help.
- Restart your iPhone. Press and hold on the wake/sleep button.
- Reinstalling an iPhone app. Uncheck the app's name under the Applications tab for your iPhone in iTunes.
- Restoring an iPhone app to its default settings.
- Help from Apple.
To reinstall the Mail app, open the App Store app. Tap the search icon and type Mail in the search field. Locate the missing Mail app icon and tap the cloud icon next to it to download. Additionally, you may need to go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and delete and reinstall each of your mail accounts.
The only way to get the Store back, and then be able to install other apps, is to make a clean Windows 10 installation.
- Open PowerShell as Administrator. First of all, you must open PowerShell with administrative rights.
- Run the reinstall command for default Windows 10 apps.
- Reboot your Windows 10 device.
Restore from an iCloud backup
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.”
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
Step 1:Go to Photos App > Tap on Albums > Scroll down to find Recently Deleted album. Step 2: Open Recently Deleted album > Preview the recently deleted photos and check if there are the photos you want to recover. Step 3: Click Select > Select the photos you want to recover > Tap on Recover in bottom right corner.
Steps to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone without Backup
- Step 1: Choose the Recovery Mode. Open iMyFone D-Back on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Step 2: Choose the File Type. Choose note in the file type list and click on "Next" button.
- Step 3: Preview and Recover Deleted Notes.
Here's how to reinstall the Notes app and get your notes back on iPhone:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap Search and look for Notes.
- Find the Apple Notes app and redownload it.
- When you open the reinstalled Notes app, it will direct you to iCloud. Allow it to take you to settings.
To turn them off, do the following:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Restrictions.
- If Restrictions are already turned on, you'll be asked to enter the passcode.
- To enable some apps while leaving others hidden, slide the slider next to the app you want to use to on/green.
Tap by tap guide
- 1 - Tap the bookmark icon. When you're on the page you want to create a shortcut to, just tap on the bookmark icon.
- 2 - Tap on 'Add to home screen' When the bookmark options appear, tap on 'Add to home screen'.
- 3 - Change the shortcut name.
- 4 - See the shortcut appear.
How to create keyboard shortcuts on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- Tap on Text Replacement.
- Tap on the + in the top right corner.
- In the Phrase field, type in the entire phrase you'd like to create a shortcut for.
How to easily use Facebook on iPhone without the actual app
- Launch Safari on your iPhone.
- Go to facebook.com and sign in.
- Tap on the Share button.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen.
- Tap on Add in the upper right hand corner.
- The webpage will now appear on your home screen.
To find it, head to the Google Play website, click the section for "Apps" in the left-side menu, then choose "My apps." You will see a grid of app page links, and it shows every app you have ever installed on any Android device you have logged into with your Google account.