How do I find my ATT PIN code?
Set the PIN Code for the AT&T Z221
- From the standby screen, press Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Security.
- Select Activate security codes.
- Select PIN code.
- Select On.
- Enter the current PIN Code. NOTE: The default PIN code is 1111.
- Select Change security codes.
- You won't be able to find your PIN on any bill or invoice. Your PIN would have been given to you by AT&T and is usually pre-selected.
- To learn what your PIN is you can call AT&T at 800-331-0500 (from your wireless phone), 800-288-2020 (from your landline, or visit an AT&T store)
- Your Billing Account Number is a number that identifies your account for billing purposes. It is printed on your bill and usually consists of your area code, telephone number and a unique three digit Customer Code. Your Billing Account Number is located at the top, right-hand corner of your paper bill.
- A. Yes, it is possible to keep the number you already have from another wireless or wireline carrier. First, check to see if your existing number is eligible for transfer to AT&T.
- Re: Cloned, phone hobbyist. The line "switch is a technical specification for phone hobbyists" means it's a switched number, like a business extension. Your phone hasn't been cloned, you're getting spam calls. Depending on the phone, you may be able block the numbers.
Account number - MEID or IMEI of the phone or if you are using a BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) SIM card, it will be the last 15 digits of your SIM card number. PIN number - Can be found on your online Straight Talk "My Account" page by clicking Update Personal Profile where it's listed as Current Security PIN.
- If your are able to make and receive calls, your Straight Talk phone is active.Keep in mind that upon completing the activation steps either through our website at www.straighttalk.com/Activate or through our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (1-877-430-2355), you will be asked to place a test call to confirm that
- Call Boost at 1-888-266-7848 to get your 9-digit account number. To reach a live person, wait for the opening message to go to English. When prompted, enter your Boost phone number. Press option "4" when the system says "Technical Issues, press 4."
- Simply put, transferring/Porting a number means taking an existing phone number from one provider and transferring it to another. In this case, you'd be transferring an existing number from your current provider to Line2.
An error occurred.
- Go to the My Account section.
- Select User Profiles.
- Click Edit on your Primary Account.
- Scroll down to Security System Access Codes.
- Select Edit PIN.
- Enter your new 4 digit Security PIN.
- Repeat your new Security PIN.
- Click Save.
- To unlock the SIM card in your AT&T PREPAIDSM (formerly GoPhone®) device:
- Contact us to get the PUK code.
- If a Motorola device isn't currently displaying Enter PUK, enter **05* before entering the PUK code.
- Enter the eight-digit PUK code in your device.
- Select OK/Yes.
- Follow the prompts to create a new PIN code.
- The network unlock code allows a phone that is restricted to a single carrier to be unlocked for use in other carrier's networks. The SIM PIN is a personal identification number that is used to unlock the SIM card in order to register it to the network.
- What is a carrier settings update? As Apple describes it on its support site, "Carrier settings updates are small files that can include updates from Apple and your carrier to carrier-related settings, such as network, calling, cellular data, messaging, personal hotspot, and voicemail settings."
Updated: 16th October 2019