Open “App Store” and choose “Updates” followed by going to the “Purchased” section at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the “Not On This iPad” tab at top (or “Not On This iPhone”) Find the accidentally deleted app in the list and tap the cloud arrow icon to redownload the app, enter Apple ID password when requested.
Correspondingly, where can I find a list of the apps I ve purchased?
Check your iTunes purchase history (click your email address in the upper right corner in the iTunes App Store -> log in -> click Purchase History). This gives you a comprehensive list of apps you've purchased, although there's no way to search multiple pages in the list. 3. Search your email for iTunes receipts.
How do I see what apps I ve downloaded in the past?
To see a listing of all the apps you have purchased or downloaded, do this :
- Go to Store > View My Account.
- Click on "Purchase History"
How do you view your apps on iTunes?
On your Mac or PC
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Authenticate your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll down to Purchase History.