Also to know is, how do I find bookmarks on my galaxy?
- Press and hold the Menu button. Doing so brings up a screen with all the bookmark options.
- Tap the grayed-out star icon. Doing so brings up a screen that looks a screen to add bookmarks.
- Tap the Save button at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
How do I find my bookmarks on my Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More Bookmarks. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap Star .
- If you're in a folder, at the top left, tap Back .
- Open each folder and look for your bookmark.
How do I find bookmarks on my Galaxy 6?
- From the home screen, tap Internet.
- Tap the address bar.
- Enter the address of the site you wish to visit and then tap Go.
- Tap More.
- Tap Save webpage.
- To open a saved page, tap Bookmarks.
- Tap Saved Pages.
- Tap the bookmark you wish to open.