How do I enable sync on my Samsung Galaxy s3?
"Auto sync data" MUST be enabled. Go to "Settings > Data Usage > Click the MENU button on your device > Check "Auto sync data." Autosync for each application is under each application menu. For example, if you have your google account configured, you have to select Google > and there you will see the sync options.
Master Sync turned off on Galaxy S6. Go to HOME screen, swipe down from top to reveal actions and click on SETTINGS WHEEL in upper right corner. Under settings click on ACCOUNTS under Personal and your accounts should be displayed. Click on MORE in the top right and "Turn on auto sync" should be displayed.
- To turn on master sync for all account types:
- Navigate Notifications panel (drag down from the top).
- Tap the Notifications icon (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Sync.
- The syncing part of Android is also simplistic in a way too Just add the account, turn on Auto Sync, and your done. The "Auto Sync" feature can be changed from Settings > Accounts and Sync That setting basically means that it will sync your device with the service's servers.
- Change Password on an Existing Email Account
- Go to the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Tap on the "Apps" icon, which is on the right hand side of your Home screen.
- From the list, scroll down and tap on the Email icon.
- Tap on the menu situated at the lower left side of the screen and wait for a few seconds.
To enable Master Sync, just follow these simple steps:
- Pull the status bar from the top of the screen down using your two fingers.
- Look for the quick selection icon for SYNC.
- Tap the Sync icon and make sure it's enabled (indicated by green color).
- Pairing Up Your iPhone
- Locate your Settings app and click it.
- Select “Bluetooth”.
- Your device will automatically search for SYNC. Once you see SYNC select it and enter in the PIN displayed; then click the “Pair” button in the upper right of the screen.
- Here's how: Step 1: Install the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app on both of your Galaxy devices. Step 2: Position the two Galaxy devices within 50 cm of each other, then launch the app on both devices. Tap on the Connect button from one of them to initiate the connection.
- Master Sync turned off on Galaxy S6. Go to HOME screen, swipe down from top to reveal actions and click on SETTINGS WHEEL in upper right corner. Under settings click on ACCOUNTS under Personal and your accounts should be displayed. Click on MORE in the top right and "Turn on auto sync" should be displayed.
Updated: 26th October 2019