How do I enable screenshots on my iPad?
Tap the little circle (which is activated via the Settings apps - go to Settings, General, Accessibility and scroll down to AssistiveTouch and turn it on) to bring up the palette of options, then tap Device, then More, and you'll see a Screenshot option. Tap it and iOS will grab a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on an iPad using the Sleep/Wake buttons
- Step 1: Locate the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons.
- Step 2: Simultaneously press the Home button and Sleep/Wake button when viewing the screen you want to capture.
- Your iPad (or iPhone or iPod Touch) has two buttons – the home button at the front and the sleep (or wake) button near the top right-hand corner.
- Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app's share icon — or — or tap .
- Tap or Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
- To take a screen shot on a Windows laptop, just follow these steps. If you want to take an shot of everything that is displayed on your screen and you want to save it to send it or upload it, simply: 1. Press the Windows Key and the PrtScn (Print Screen) button.
Arrange the app (or apps) exactly the way you want them to appear in the screenshot. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake (on/off) button on the top of your iPad. Quickly click the Home button at the bottom of the screen.
- Force restart the iOS device: Press and hold the iPhone or iPad's home button and the power button for at least 10 seconds, please to force restart the device. Step 1. Enable Assistive Touch on your iPhone/iPad: Setting > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch.
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording. To capture sound while you record, press deeply on and tap Microphone Audio. Tap , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- You can still share your printer with your iPad or iPhone and print via AirPrint through your computer. If you connect your printer to a Mac, you can then install an app that enables you to use AirPrint on an iOS device to print directly to the printer. Print wirelessly with Printopia.
Updated: 25th November 2019