How do I enable my mouse on my Toshiba laptop?
Press the “Fn” key on your keyboard and hold it down. Typically, you find the Fn key toward the bottom of the keyboard, near the Windows key. Press the “F9” key while continuing to hold down the Fn key to disable the touchpad.
Touch pad is not working
- Make sure the touch pad is not disabled: Press FN+F9.
- Reboot the Computer: Press and hold the power button until the unit powers off.
- Re-Install the Touch Pad driver: Go to the Toshiba Drivers page to select your model and download the Touchpad driver and re-Install.
- Plug the mouse's USB cable into the matching port on the side of your laptop. Restart your computer while the mouse is connected. Once the system has rebooted, the New Hardware Wizard will run and install the driver required for proper functioning of the mouse.
- To connect your mouse to a Windows computer:
- Turn on the mouse.
- Press the Bluetooth CONNECT button.
- Add the mouse to your computer:
- Click Add a device.
- Choose Bluetooth Mouse M557 from the device list and then click Next.
- Type the pin code 0000, if asked, and then press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Connect the included USB receiver to a USB port on your computer. Flip the Logitech wireless mouse over, and slide the power switch to the "On" position. Hold down the "Reset" button on the bottom of the mouse for four seconds to reset the mouse and refresh the wireless connection.
Updated: 28th November 2019