- From the Home screen, tap Apps (located in the lower-right).
- From the Apps tab, tap Settings.
- From the Device section, tap Application manager.
- From the All tab, tap an app.
- Tap Force stop.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Disable.
- Tap OK.
Simply so, how do I restart my camera on my Android phone?
Go into Settings > Applications Manager and then swipe left for All Apps. Scroll down to the Camera app and tap on it. Now tap on Force Stop, then Clear Cache, then Clear Data. Don't worry: this won't delete any of your photographs, but it will delete your camera's settings so you'll need to set those again.
How do I turn on the flash on my camera?
Access the setting to turn the camera flash on or off on your Android device using these steps.
- Open the “Camera” app.
- Tap the flash icon. Some models may require you to select the “Menu” icon ( or ) first.
- Toggle the lighting icon to the desired setting. Lightning with nothing = Flash will activate on every picture.
How do I restore my camera app?
Reset the Screen Icon Layout. You may have inadvertently stuffed the camera icon into another folder or on a distant page, if so you can reveal it again by resetting the home screen icon layout: Open Settings and go to General. Select the “Reset” option and tap on “Reset Home Screen Layout”