How do I enable download manager?
4 Once you go inside Download Manager, tap on Enable to enable the App as shown below: As you enable this Manager, it will start downloading apps from Play store or if it still does not work then one needs to delete or clear data from the app. Click here to know more.
android play store download pending download pending means play store stuck on downloading clear the google play store cache play store downloading problem download pending chrome download pending the play-store how to enable download manager Here is Best and 99.999% Working Solution For Your Problem.
- Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again. If that doesn't work, try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and remove it completely from the phone.
- Remove an account from your device
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Under "Personal," tap Accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove.
- Tap More Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the device, you'll need to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password for security.
- How To Sign Out From google Play Store -2016 ? Step 1: Go to the Settings of Your Android Phone. Step 2: Find Accounts and Click to Open . Step 5: Click on Three Dots at the top right and Click on remove Account .
Updated: 26th November 2019