- Click the "Spanner" icon in the top right of the browser window:
- Click Options
- Change to the "Under the Hood" tab.
- Scroll down until you see "Cookie settings:".
- Set this to "Allow all cookies":
Correspondingly, how do I turn on cookies?
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.
How do you enable cookies on your computer?
Where is the cookies in Google Chrome?
- Go to the Chrome menu icon and click 'Settings'
- Click "Show advanced settings" at the bottom.
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content settings" button.
- In the "Cookies" section, Click "All cookies and site data"
- To Delete all cookies, click "Remove all" button.