How do I download pictures from my Nikon camera to my computer?
Connect the camera to the computer via a USB cable. The USB cable you need is supplied in the camera box. Use a memory card reader. With a card reader, you simply pop the memory card out of your camera and into the card reader instead of hooking the camera to the computer.
To transfer photos and videos from your phone to PC:
- Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable. Make sure the phone is on and unlocked.
- Open the Photos app on your PC (select the Start button and then Photos), then select Import and select From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
- Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable. If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. Tap the USB icon then select File Transfer.
- Go to My Computer/Windows Explorer on your laptop and in removable storage click on iPhone. Go to the DICM folder inside the internal storage and find your photos. Copy the pictures you want to transfer to laptop > Open the folder you created on desktop > Paste these photos in the folder.
- Step 1: Plug your iPhone into your PC over the USB cable. Step 2: Open Photos app. This can be found by typing “Photos” into the search bar at the lower left corner of the screen in Windows 10. Step 3: Click the button at the top-right of the Photos app to import.
Updated: 2nd October 2019