- Make sure you're connected to the internet.
- Open Chrome.
- Click the Apps menu in the upper left corner of your browser.
- Open the Play Books Chrome app.
- Move your mouse over the book you want to download.
- Check the box next to Make available offline.
So, how do you get your books on Google Play?
- Go to play.google.com/books/publish and either sign in using an existing Google Account, or create a new account.
- Provide account details and contact information, then click Continue.
- Review the Google Books Terms and Conditions and the Google Editions Addendum.
- Click Continue.
Can I use Google Play Books on Iphone?