- Press **
- Enter one of these codes: 21 to divert all calls. 61 to divert calls you don't answer within 15 seconds.
- Press the * key again.
- Enter the phone number you want to divert calls to replacing the 0 with +44.
- Press the # key and then press send / dial.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you use call forwarding?
- Dial star-seven-two (*72) from your landline phone and wait for a dial tone.
- Press the 10-digit number of the cell phone where you'd like your calls to be forwarded to.
- Press the pound button (#) or wait for a response indicating that call forwarding has been activated.
How do you forward calls on a cell phone?
- Dial **21*, followed by the 10-digit number you wish to forward the calls to, then dial#. ( e.g., **21*123-555-6789#
- Push the Call, Send, Talk, or Receiver icon.
- Your wireless phone displays a confirmation message when Call Forwarding activates.
How do you turn off call forwarding?