- Find your Google account sync settings.
- Disable "Google Photos" and "Picasa Web Albums" if present.
- Find "Gallery" in your app manager.
- Tap "Clear Data."
- Relaunch the Gallery.
Similarly, how do I delete imported photos from my iPhone?
- Open iTunes and select your device by clicking the device button in the top-right.
- Select the Photos tab.
- Uncheck the albums that you don't want syncing to your device.
- Click Apply (or Sync) to sync the changes to your device.
How do I delete synced from iTunes library from my iPhone?
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Click on the device icon in iTunes.
- Click Photos.
- Deselect "Sync Photos" then click "Remove photos."
- Click Apply.
How do I mass delete photos from my iPhone?
- Open the Photos app.
- Select the album you want to delete photos from.
- Tap Select in the upper right corner.
- You can select individual photos by tapping each,
- OR you can select many by dragging your finger across the many you want to select and delete.