The left tab stores your favorite bookmarks, and possibly a folder named "Favorites" that you previously selected in your Safari app settings. Tap on the tab or folder to display its contents. Next, touch “Edit,” followed by the red circle beside the bookmark you wish to remove. Then, tap “Delete” to complete the task.
Similarly, how do I get rid of bookmarks?
On the top menu click on Bookmarks. Then click on Edit Bookmarks. The bookmark list appears. Select any bookmarks or collections you want to remove and right click (Ctrl-Click if your mouse only has one button) and select Delete.
How do I delete bookmarks in Chrome?
Delete a bookmark folder
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- Point to the folder you want to delete.
- To the right of the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Delete. This will permanently delete all the bookmarks in that folder.
How do you delete items in your bookmark?
Click the Bookmarks button and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window. In the left pane, click on the folder you want to view. Its contents will appear in the right pane. In the right pane, click to select the item you want to delete.