- Head over to Twitter.com and log in to your account (you can only delete accounts from the web, not from mobile devices).
- Go to your account settings by clicking on your profile pic in the top-right corner and selecting from the pull-down menu, or just click here.
Besides, how do I clear data from twitter?
How do you delete twitter history on iPhone?
- Step 1: Open the Twitter app.
- Step 2: Tap on the Me tab.
- Step 3: Tap on the gear icon and choose Settings.
- Step 4: Open Data Usage.
- Step 6: Open Media storage and tap on the Clear media storage button to remove the cached photo, GIF, and Vine data.
- Step 7: Go back previous screen and open Web storage.
How do I clear my twitter cache?
- Tap the Me button.
- Tap the Settings icon (the gear icon).
- Tap Settings > Data Usage.
- Tap either Media Storage or Web Storage to get the option to clear out the cache.