- Open the list of songs you wish to delete.
- Windows users, hold “Ctrl” and press “A“. Mac users hold “Command” and press “A“.
- Press the “Delete” key.
- Select the “Delete Items” button to confirm your selection.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any other music lists.
Thereof, can you delete iTunes from your computer?
How do I turn off iTunes on my Mac?
- Open iTunes.
- Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences.
- Click the Restrictions tab.
- Select the items that you want to disable and restrict.
How do you uninstall iTunes and then reinstall it?