How do I delete my history on Google Chrome Mobile?
If you only want to delete browsing history, follow these steps: Go to Menu > Settings > Advanced > Privacy, then tap on Clear browsing data. You'll be presented with a list of data types to clear. Check the boxes next to each item you want to clear, then tap the Clear button.
- At the bottom of your computer screen, in your Dock, right-click Chrome.
- Select Quit.
- Open Finder.
- Go to the folder containing the Google Chrome application on your computer.
- Drag Google Chrome to the Trash.
- Optional: Delete your profile information, like bookmarks and history:
- To access it, tap the tabs button in the lower-right corner that opens up a carousel of all of your open tabs. Next, tap and hold the Done button until a menu slides up from the bottom edge with a buttons for open a new tab or Close X Tabs (with X being the number of tabs you currently have open).
- Go to the control panel, click programs and features, locate Google Chrome and uninstall. Open the Registry Editor by pressing the Windows Key + R type regedit and click OK. Locate; HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareGoogle and delete it by right clicking it and selecting delete.
- Method 1 Windows
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select "Uninstall a program" or "Programs and Features."
- Find "Google Chrome" in the list of installed programs.
- Select "Google Chrome" and click "Uninstall."
- Check the "Also delete your browsing data" box.
- Enable hidden files in Windows Explorer.
Updated: 25th September 2018