Click the first link to delete, hold the "Shift" key and then click the last link you want to delete to select multiple adjacent items. Press and hold the "Ctrl" key and click each link to select multiple nonadjacent items. Click the "Delete" key. When prompted, confirm your selection to remove multiple favorites.
Furthermore, how do you remove items from your favorites list?
To delete favorites:
- Right-click the favorite or folder you want to delete.
- Select Delete from the drop-down menu that appears.
How do I get rid of favorites?
The left tab stores your favorite bookmarks, and possibly a folder named "Favorites" that you previously selected in your Safari app settings. Tap on the tab or folder to display its contents. Next, touch “Edit,” followed by the red circle beside the bookmark you wish to remove. Then, tap “Delete” to complete the task.
How do I delete all my bookmarks at once Google Chrome?
Delete a bookmark folder
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- Point to the folder you want to delete.
- To the right of the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Delete. This will permanently delete all the bookmarks in that folder.